Salary £36,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.
Now for the next, hopefully more entertaining Act… No doubt like you, we have been busy reappraising what we do and in particular for us, how our traditionally late night venues can better meet the needs of a post pandemic London where joyful experience is all. More expansive, well rounded, flexible and fun, our rather iconic Dogstar and Tooting Tram and Social have great pasts upon which to build, but we need to deliver a little more fruit, and a lot more icing…
If you are a bright, motivated leader who can inspire a team to deliver great service, one who would relish the opportunity to help us to write the next chapter for these well-established venues, then do please get in touch. Late nights have sunk; can you set the temp required to help them rise again?
You shall need:
- Personality and engagement
- Managerial experience running a £2M plus entertainment venue
- The ability to motivate a team by leading from the front
- A natural understanding of what hospitality is and how to effectively deliver it
- Attention to detail and good admin
- Detailed understanding of a P&L
- A zest for life
- Oodles of humour…
We very much look forward to hearing from you.