£10.50 – £12.00 Per hour depending on experience
Antic London have operated eclectic pubs, eateries, and quirky venues across London since 1999, each with their own unique personality, and with local communities at their heart. We have revitalised theatres, social clubs, and old boozers, converted shops and railway arches, and undertaken new builds, all in our pursuit of finding just the right space to do what we do best. Serve.
Benefits of the role include:
·A challenge as unique as our endeavour
·Fun and laughter
·A family focused ethos
·50% off food at all Antic sites
·28 days holiday pro rata
If you are a bright, motivated, and effective Sous Chef and team leader who would relish the opportunity to run a gastropub kitchen, then do get in touch.
You shall need:
- A zest for life and food.
- Sous chef experience running a busy kitchen on a pre-written, centralized, menu.
- Attention to detail and only sending out the very best food out to our customers.
- Detailed understanding of how to manage kitchen costs and achieve GP targets.
- The ability to motivate a team by leading from the front.
- See being a chef as a career, not just a job.
- Some humour.
We have several openings throughout London, so please do get in touch
We very much look forward to hearing from you.