Well, what an odd time… like you, we are reappraising what we do and how to better adapt to the new normal so that we are best placed to thrive… Our local pubs have always been at the heart of the London communities that they serve, and whilst the way we are currently doing so may have changed, the need for a convivial community has never been greater.
If you are a bright, motivated, and skilled chef who would relish the opportunity to be part of the kitchen team at East Dulwich Tavern serving fresh pub food.
You shall need:
- A zest for life and food.
- Be able to prepare, cook, and deliver a full menu to the East Dulwich Tavern specification for preparation and presentation.
- Experience working in a busy kitchen.
- Attention to detail and only sending out the very best food out to our customers.
- Detailed understanding of how to manage the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Carry out the stock rotation, ensuring ingredients are fresh and that waste is minimized.
- Ensure closing down procedures are always followed and that standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- See being a chef as a career, not just a job.
- Some humour.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.